It’s safe to say the results have been phenomenal…
Speed & performance
The site immediately took advantage of our enterprise-grade cache engine and live cart optimisations.
This drastically decreased load times to around 1 second, with GTMetrix grading the site an A (previously scoring around D/C).
Security is vital, especially when running an eCommerce store.
We include as standard:
- Managed WAF (Web Application Firewall) that scans for malicious threats before requesting a page/resource;
- DDoS mitigation to prevent the devastating Dedicated Denial of Service attacks;
- Forcing strong passwords for users;
- On-demand updates of plugins & themes with visual regression testing and auto roll backs;
- Optional 2FA for admins and store managers;
- An SSL.
A nice little bonus
We [optionally] installed ElasticPress’ instant store search plugin, which normally retails at $79/mth. As well as faster search results, the plugin includes fuzzy matching and autocomplete that can increase site conversations by up to 18%.