Does your website suffer from intermittent downtime? Are you afraid to hit the update button on plugins? Do you find you can spend hours getting stuck and bogged down in technical issues?
Our Managed WordPress hosting is a great option for businesses of all sizes. Not only does it help to improve the performance of your website, but it also frees up your time as we take care of all the technical aspects of running your WordPress website so you can focus on running your business. Below we cover just some of the key benefits we offer: –
Daily Backups & Ongoing Support
Our daily backup service helps with data loss prevention. A backup is a copy of your website data that can be easily restored in the event of a data loss event.
- Improve website performance.
- Regular backups help identify and fix any performance issues.
- Peace of mind knowing you have a backup of your website data.
- Ongoing support- Our experts are on hand for support and advice. Contact us by email or speak to someone directly over the telephone.
Over 99.99% Uptime
A reliable website is one that visitors can count on being up and running whenever they need it. Search engines such as Google take website uptime into account when ranking your website in search results. A website with high uptime is more likely to appear higher in search results resulting in more potential customers visiting your site.
- Maintain your brand reputation and reliability. If a website is frequently down, this can damage your brand reputation as visitors believe the business is unreliable or unprofessional.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by making sure customers are able to complete tasks on your website such as making a purchase or contacting customer service.
Monthly Reporting for Clarity & Data Insights
We provide a Monthly Care Report for complete transparency on several areas of your website: –
- Insight into your website’s overall health.
- Your website statistics and analytics.
- Maintenance carried out over the last month such as plugin and theme updates. This is important to ensure speed boosts and that the latest features are applied.
- Uptime figures for complete clarity.
We are extremely proud to offer the world’s fastest independently verified WordPress hosting. A slow website can frustrate potential customers and lead to lost visitors and sales. A study by Akamai found that ‘’40% of users will abandon a website if it takes more than three seconds to load.’’
- Improve online ranking and optimise the user experience.
- Increase online sales and improve customer retention.
- UK server, Global CDN to deliver content to visitors from the closest server.
Security is vital to help protect your website from a variety of cyberattacks. It also helps with compliance and meeting regulations. As standard, we include: –
- Managed Web Application Firewall that scans for malicious threats.
- DDoS mitigation to prevent devastating Dedicated Denial of Service attacks.
- Regular security updates: Software, plugins & theme updates to help protect from vulnerabilities.
- SSL certificate for added security, trust, and compliance.