We answer frequently asked questions and provide advice on website hosting. Web hosting is the process of storing website files & databases on a web server so they can be accessed by web browsers around the world. In short, it allows your website to be online and accessible 24/7/365.
- What is Visual Regression Testing?
- What optimisation is performed on our client’s websites?
- Caching – What is it? How does it effect my website?
- Where can I find the latest information about any disruption on my website?
- What is a website migration?
- What are the main types of hosting providers?
- What is website hosting?
- How much will your web & email hosting cost?
- How fast your website should load, why, and what you can do about it
- Will my website be secure on your platform?
- What will happen to my business emails?
- What downtime can I expect with a website migration?
- What websites do you host?
- Will I lose any files or functionality during a migration?
- How do I move my current website to your hosting platform?