|Salary||18k pro rata|
|Type||Employed – part time|
|Hours||7.5-15hrs/week initially, with the possibility of increased hours in time.|
|Location||Remote, but with weekly/fortnightly meetings at the office (OX11)|
|Overview||We are excited to be recruiting for a junior digital marketing & sales executiveto join our friendly team. This role has great potential for an individual to grow with the company and expand their knowledge of digital marketing. The successful candidate will create and manage digital marketing campaigns, report on results and eventually manage client accounts.|
|Job Duties|| – To create, manage & report on digital marketing campaigns,|
– To manage social media business profiles,
– To research and write blog articles,
– To assist in ad hoc administation duties,
– To assist with other sales campaigns,
– Progression into managing customer accounts.
|Essential Skills|| – Confident working on a computer,|
– Experience or knowledge in digital marketing,
– Work well independently and off one’s own initiative,
– Creative thinking,
– Good communication skills,
– Attention to detail.
|Desirable Skills|| – Experience in managing social media business profiles or pages,|
– Knowledge of search engine optimisation,
– Experience or knowledge of Google Ads & Google Analytics,
– Photo editing experience,
– Experience of working with WordPress websites.
|Apply||Sorry applications are currently closed, the vacancy has been filled.|